General Info: Master Course on Biocatalysis
Set-up for a Delft-Nijmegen NIOK Master Course on Biocatalysis.
Download course flyer
Date: 17-18 & 24-25 January 2013
Venue: TU Delft & RU Nijmegen
At the end of the course, the student will have an overview of the newest developments in the area of biocatalysis; catalyst design, characterization, and synergy with homogeneous catalysis (biomimetics). In addition the student should be able to formulate his/her own research questions and be able to present his/her own research topic.
Organic Chemistry; Biochemistry; Catalysis; Biocatalysis or Bioconversion technology (Delft and Leiden students); Chemical Biology (Nijmegen students); Biocatalysis course (Amsterdam, Groningen, Utrecht).
This course is therefore a so-called ‘kop-cursus” on top of existing lectures in biocatalysis or related topics. This course is scheduled for 17-18 + 24-25 January 2013:
- 2 x 2 days (2d Delft, 2d Nijmegen) in consecutive weeks end of January 2013.
- Students from elsewhere stay 1 night in a hotel.
- Course in faculty building.
- To be repeated annually if successful
- 4 topics, each to be treated on a day